Friday, June 29, 2007

First Day in Singapore

Today is our first day in Singapore. We like our hotel, the Keong Saik Hotel. It's an old Chinatown shophouse that's been converted to a hotel. This morning we explored the shops and restaurants in the Chinatown area. The are lots of brightly painted buildings and red lanterns hanging across the street. We took off our shoes and visited a Hindu temple. We also saw a neat mosque, but we didn't go in.

I set up an album of our pictures from our first day in Singapore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pix and descriptions, Morgan. It's going to be fun to share the trip with you. I wonder what the temp is there...

kvanek said...

You two continue to amaze me. I can't wait to hear about the math methods and their schools. Great pix.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys made it. We will have fun living vicariously through you and your journey. It looks incredible.

Wendy